The engineering plastic industry of Asia Pacific has substantial growth potential. The packaging industry in India has witnessed a strong penetration of plastics. In terms of engineering plastics the market scenario is not technologically advanced and a lot of these materials are imported to cater to the unmet domestic demand. The consumption of plastic compounds in Asia Pacific was around 116 billion tons in 2016 and it is estimated to be 159 billion tons by 2024. North America’s share in consuming plastic compounds was 26% in 2014. The engineering plastics market in North America is likely to maintain a CAGR of about 5% during the period 2016-2024 with respect to end-use industries.
Why should you invest in this report?
If you are aiming to enter the global plastic compounding market, this report is a comprehensive guide that provides crystal clear insights into this niche market. All the major application areas for plastic compounds are covered in this report and information is given on the important regions of the world where this market is likely to boom during the forecast period of 2017-2025, so that you can plan your strategies to enter this market accordingly. Besides, through this report, you can have a complete grasp of the level of competition you will be facing in this hugely competitive market and if you are an established player in this market already, this report will help you gauge the strategies that your competitors have adopted to stay as market leaders in this market. For new entrants to this market, the voluminous data provided in this report is invaluable.
Click HERE To get SAMPLE PDF (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) at https://www.xploremr.com/connectus/sample/5108
By Product Type
- UV Stabilizers
- Reinforcement Agents
- Others(CO2 Barrier Agents, Oxygen Scavenger, Metal Deactivators, Anti-foaming Agents, Anti-block, Anti-static, Flame-Retardant, Anti-microbial, Thermo-stabilizer, and Laser-marking)
- Building & Construction
- Electrical & Electronic Appliances
- Industrial Goods
- Consumer Goods
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Introduction: This section includes:
- pertinent market numbers of the global plastic compounding market along with the CAGR for the forecast period 2017-2025
- detailed definitions of different types of plastic compounds, which gives clarity about what this market is all about and also defines the scope of this report
- macroeconomic factors influencing the global plastic compounding market, along with market opportunity analysis
- key trends likely to impact the global plastic compounding market
- PESTLE analysis of all the regions as per the market taxonomy
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis of all the regions as given in the market taxonomy
Click Here to Get Full Access of this Report @ https://www.xploremr.com/report/5108/plastic-compounding-market/select-license
Global market analysis and forecast: This section of the report highlights:
- the global plastic compounding market analysis and forecast by product type, by application and by region
- key market metrics such as the BPS analysis, year-on-year growth rates, absolute dollar opportunity and market attractiveness analysis of the global plastic compounding market
Regional market analysis and forecast: This section focusses on:
- Regional plastic compounding market analysis and forecast
- Regional market dynamics including the drivers, restraints and trends applicable across different regions in the plastic compounding market along with factors encouraging the growth of this market as well as the factors hampering the growth of this market
- Regional trends – both long term and short term
Competitive landscape: The last section of the report presents:
- the competitive landscape of the global plastic compounding market
- information on the various leading companies in the global plastic compounding market
- a dashboard view of the key companies operating in the global plastic compounding market along with their important information and broad strategy adopted to stay as leaders in the global plastic compounding market
- key company profiles along with important information such as company details, company description, product portfolio along with key developments concerning the company and strategic analysis
In this report, historical data, primary responses and public domain data has been thoroughly analyzed to infer the market size. Revenue of companies operating in the plastic compounding market has been benchmarked to ascertain the market size for the base year. Macroeconomic indicators such as GDP and industry growth have been considered to determine the market size for the forecast period. The historical growth trend of end-use industries, market participants’ performance, as well as the present macro-economic outlook has been taken into consideration for estimating the overall market trend forecast. This data is then validated using the triangulation method and is extensively scrutinized using advanced tools to garner quantitative and qualitative insights into the global plastic compounding market.
- Salient Features of this report:
• SWOT analysis conducted by XploreMR displays sales analysis, market analysis, sustainability strategies adopted by top key players
• In this report XploreMR’s team assess the worth of the market by segments, by countries, by application with revenue, share and sales by top key players in this various region.
• The global plastic compounding market is expected to grow in North America, Europe, Japan such as Mexico, Argentina ,Germany ,UK , France owing to the increase in consumer buying pattern.
• XploreMR’s comprehensive analysis states how market drivers, restraints and future opportunities will effect the market dynamics